Friday, August 12, 2011

Followers

Hi followers.

Hard to believe it but this blog is one person away from having 200 followers, which is so awesome. I'm so grateful to have you all even though I haven't been posting very often. I haven't seen as many blogfests but I've also been so busy with the two jobs but no worries, I am going to be back full force soon.

I have been reading at least. I Am Not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells was an awesome book. And the two books I'm in the middle of right now are great. I am going to be doing a group of middle grade books since I'm doing middle grade posts for a month. That is something to look for in September.

Here, I will find something to post soon. There is always something to say. ;-)

1 comment:

Len Lambert said...

Congratulations on reaching almost 200!

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!