Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Revamping Blog



I am making some changes to this blog. It is going to focus on my personal writing still, but I'm also going to add a health side to the blog. I'm going to track my progress on changing over to a healthy lifestyle while trying to get my novels finished and published.

I am going to even change the title and url for the blog. I am thinking of something along the lines of Writing to a Healthy Lifestyle, but we will wait and see what is available.

Don't worry. I plan to blog more often with this new change and hope people still enjoy the posts. And if anyone knows of any blogfests, I would love to know about them. I fell out of touch with all the blogfests and want to get back into the blogging world.

That is all for now, I have blog backgrounds to search through.

1 comment:

Jeremy Bates said...

The best way to find blogfests is to get around those bloggers who follow you and soon enough you will come across one.

Good luck and much success in your transition.

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!