Monday, January 2, 2012

Progress Report

I have worked on a number of different novels over the years and 2011 was no different. So many novels that sometimes it is hard to keep track. So, I figured before I posted my goals for the year and for the month, I thought it would be appropriate to post a status report of all the novels I have at least started in some shape or another.

Young Adult

Tattle Tell - Second draft made it to 50,795. Will edit this year.
Lighting the Wall - Started in March and made it to 15,196
Ottohahn in E Minor - NaNoWriMo that I wrote 25,000 words in so far.

Fantasy/Sci-Fi

Standing Ground - First chapter fixed, so draft is still slightly over 90k.
the fantasy/mystery with steampunk elements - worldbuilding and have remnants of an outline and other notes
Gathered at Dawn - didn't write any in 2011, so still have the 50k from nanowrimo 2010

Romance/Erotica

Angel/Demon - not much progress but hope to finish this year, currently at 32,753 words.
Thomas/Kyle- would like to get done this year as I have 22,549 so far.
Against the Grain - NaNoWrimo book that made it to 100,000 words.

Books started but on the back burner:

Blood Prophesy series - chapters started for 2 of the books. (1 or 2 each)
Against All Evidence - 5 chapters started
Luigi - couple chapters/scenes done


I hope to finish a few of the ones I have started in 2012 and maybe start a couple. But that will be talked about more on my goal post, which will be the next blog post. ;-)

No comments:

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!