Tuesday, March 17, 2015

5 Years and A to Z

Holy Metal, Batman!  I have had this blog (though in different name for over half of the time) for 5 whole years. I started It's in the Book DE back on March 17th, 2010. Wow did the years go by fast.


Here was the first post, back when the only focus for the blog was my writing: http://fictionandfitness.blogspot.com/2010/03/introduction.html


That first year was quite ambitious between random posts and blogfest entries (which I used to do all the time now I never know when any are being held) I managed to post over 100 times within the year. That number diminished a fair amount over the years as things have developed and changed. Progress wise, I haven't submitted any novels yet but I have one that I am going to submit to agents this year, so think things are going pretty well. Plus, now that the fitness side is added, there are plenty of options available for future posts.

Don't worry though. I'm going to post more than 18 times this year, that I can promise because other announcement time. I'm being crazy enough that I am doing the A to Z challenge with this blog and my first blog (DawnEmbers). So, next month there will be a surplus of posts.

Check out my blogs and all the others who have signed up, or you know at least a few cause there are over 1000 blogs that will be signed up to take part, here: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/a-to-z-challenge-sign-uplist-2015.html

I will be doing a post each required day with both something on fiction and on fitness. Yep, I'm using both topics every single post, somehow. Letters like Q and Z will be fun. I'm up for the challenge and hope you all enjoy the posts next month.


No comments:

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!