Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Motivation from Pinterest

I have found Pinterest and its hold is strong, though I do forget about it for days or weeks at a time. However, I will say that when it comes to both writing and fitness, Pinterest does have some uses. Okay, for crafts, cleaning, cooking, art, decorating and many other areas too. In particular when looking at fitness and writing one can use the site to find motivation. I have two boards set up that I use in particular for this. I have one with words and sayings, many of which are for writing purposes, and the other one is fitness specific incorporating both motivation pins and some site links that caught my attention.

This helps in particular for people who appreciate visuals. Many of them incorporate both images and words to convey a message. Some are just text, in particular some writing ones, but most have imagery to a certain extent, even if it's just a very nice background.

Here are the links to my two boards and a couple samples of what I have pinned as part of the motivation for writing and fitness.


Writing Motivation

 https://www.pinterest.com/dawnembers/sayings-and-phrases/





Fitness Motivation

https://www.pinterest.com/dawnembers/fitness-and-such/






Do you use pinterest?
What is your favorite motivating pin?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand Pinterest at all but I'm glad you posted these here. Life has often given me plot twists. I like looking at it that way!

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!