First: May results.
- Tattle Tell rewrite. Almost but not quite. The new chapter slowed me down too.
- First draft of Lighting the Wall... Fail. Didn't really work on it.
- Finish reading at least 5 books. Well, I finished 2 books according to Goodreads.
- Blog more here... Fail. Didn't blog much.
1. Edit the YA(maybe) mutant book Tattle Tell.
2. Finish reading 3 books at least. (I have read 16 so far out of my goal of 35 books for the year.)
3. Rewrite/Edit adult mutant novel Standing Ground.
4. Continue writing the YA book Lighting the Wall.
5. Also continue writing Angel/Demon and maybe add to Thomas/Kyle novella.
What are your goals for June?