Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday's Muse Angel Demon


Another Monday's Muse day has come upon us and this is one full of pictures. Today I'm going to show pictures for Angel//Demon (Vulnerable). The pictures were found on weheartit.com but there are more angel ones than demon because it's hard to find a "demon" picture that looks like a regular human. The couple pictures are the better ones. At the end I think I'll add youtube video of the theme song I've picked out by Secondhand Serenade.

First is the Angel only picks. His name is Elijah, which means "angel of innocence" but he wasn't innocent before becoming saved.


I don't have a cool, "I'm a demon" type picture for Lucas. He's not a high up demon, just a messenger, and looks very human-like. So, I'll just show the two images I found on the web site that works for the couple combined. The first is a sketch.


Aren't they cute?!


An even better picture is this one. There aren't any wings or the like, but I think it's a very good image of the couple. They live in detroit so it gets cold and there will be snow. Can you guess who is who in the picture? Who is the demon? Who is the angel? ;-)


If you need a hint, check out the interview with Lucas somewhere on this blog or the Meet the Character post from this novel.


And last, but not least, a youtube video. It's one of my favorite songs by Secondhand Serenade called Vulnerable. I think it's quite relevant to the angel who falls in love with a demon story, so it has become the novel's theme song.



No comments:

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!