Thursday, November 4, 2010

Promise and Tristan's B-Day

So, I've been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks but it wasn't easy for me to accomplish with homework, procrastination and now nanowrimo. Sorry Kristie and thanks so much for extending the contest deadline cause it's an awesome contest.


First, Promise in the wild. I held up the book with the field that exists in front of my parents' house in the background. The picture is of the book Promise in the wild that is Wyoming. The direction is east so it's really really flat looking as the mountains are located to the west. Can you imagine the town was named after wheat? lol  It is also way to nice outside for November here. Usually we have some snow and definitely cold weather. This year is a bit odd since it's supposed to be in the 70's this weekend.



Next is the birthday bash post which umm, took me way longer than it should have because I am a major procrastinator. That and I got the really awesome (or so I thought) idea to make it a comic since I have a MacBook Pro and it comes with Comic Life. But it was actually harder than I thought to come up with something for the characters to say after I managed to divide the picture I use for my own two main characters from my Angel/Demon novel. For that that haven't figured out from my post that showed the original picture I used for the angel and demon, the one wearing the coat is the demon. ;-) And yes, part of me can't believe I've sharing how much of a dork I can be. But here is the promised entry anyways. *hides after posting*





If looking for me after this post, I'm hiding under a blanket trying to write my epic fantasy novel.

5 comments:

Kristie Cook said...

LOL I love it!! Awesome job! Now go write!

Michelle Gregory said...

very nice. yes, go write now. i will too. gotta get those words in for nano today.

Dawn Embers said...

*blushes*

Kristie - I'm really glad you like it. I'm definitely a fan and enjoy your blog. Can't wait to read the book, maybe in December. and okay okay, I"m writing!

Michelle - thank you. ;-)

Loralie Hall said...

LOL. I totally love it. It's the kind of dorkiness that's awesome and funny and adorable. "He just doesn't like showing his face in pictures". ROFL.

Sorry, that entertained me a lot :-D You did a fantastic job.

Dawn Embers said...

Ariana - *cheesy grins* Thanks. Though that line does sort of come from Kristie. Can't take much claim to that, but the "team" ones are mine. ;-)

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!