Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chocolate Winner

Well... that was, rather minimal for a contest.

There were 4 entries. Yep. I guess that's not too bad considering I'm celebrating 50 followers. So, 4/50 entered. Either way, someone gets a bag of chocolate.

The winner is = Cheryl F. The Lucky Ladybug
Cheryl F profile

I'll send an email out soon for the mailing details.


Thanks all for entering the contest. I wish I had 4 bags of chocolate to giveaway just so you all could get some. I appreciate each entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Thanks so much* Dawn and wishing you many more followers! We will enjoy the Hershey's Bliss milk chocolates :)

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!