Monday, April 16, 2012

N is for Names

Yeah, not surprising but I found a really cool site for names and thought that I'd share with the few that find this blog. I was trying to find a some what bionic or metallic related name for a brand new character and came across this web site. Now I'd heard of 20000 names before but did not know they have a special page with links to special categories for names.

http://www.20000-names.com/special_categories.htm


The categories vary but include: anagram names, dream names, evil names, blood names, light names, character trait names, and much more.

Names can be a challenge, especially when writing so many different novels, but with a few sites and some luck, it isn't too difficult to find the right one.


Which site do you use for names?
Do you struggle finding names for certain characters?

No comments:

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!