Saturday, April 6, 2013

F is for Fun

One thing I look for in fiction and even food is a little factor that I liked to refer to as Fun. It's important to have a little fun because life doesn't last forever and there are enough not fun things. Losing weight and getting healthier isn't easy, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun. Trying new things is one way I like to have fun. Other times I do something I already know I like and don't have to guess. Either way is great. So, let's have fun.



Food Fun

Food can be fun and it doesn't have to have thousands of calories to do so. Well, okay sometimes more calories and other unhealthy factors can be fun on the rare occasion, that's fine too as long as it's not a common occurrence. But healthy food can be fun too.

Colors can be fun. It's a good idea to get different colored vegetables/fruit because that allows for an intake of different vitamins and minerals during a week's time.

Cooking methods and recipes also add fun. Doing something different and cooking in different ways during the week can jazz the food up as well. Sure it's easy to do the same thing over and over with easy to repeat meals, but don't be afraid to get a little funky with them. That's my goal.


Fitness Fun

This is easy. Do what you like. It doesn't have to be running if you don't find that fun. Wanna know what is fun? Zumba. Man was that fun. They were mostly older women in the class I went to back in Wyoming but wowee did we have a good time doing it. Fitness classes can be fun but it can be something simple as just doing anything that gets you moving that you enjoy. Time at the park, playing the interactive video games, dancing at home for no reason, anything like that will work. Just have fun with it.


Fiction Fun

Do I need to explain? Fiction is fun. Writers, we have characters in our head doing things in worlds we create. It's all kinds of fun in a bottle.


What do you do to have fun?

No comments:

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!