Saturday, April 13, 2013

L is for Live

Yep, it's that simple for today: Live!



This is something I've been thinking about recently. Maybe it's the impending age 30 (next year but I still see that thing coming), or the not being as far in my life as I thought I'd be by now, or if it's something else. But I've been thinking about life and death more nowadays. And I don't want to just sit and watch life pass me by while I work and try to pay bills.

That's why I'm working on writing because it's what I want to do. I am trying to lose weight because I want to be healthier and have kids, and I want to have them at some point in the next few years. I'm not going to just waste my days away expecting life to happen later. Life is something I have to make and that's my real goals for myself: to live.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post! Very true.
http://www.melanieschulz.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

It's all too easy to let life just pass us by sometimes. Thankfully, these birthdays come as reminders. I hope these goals you have are things you manage to achieve. :)

Have fun with a-z.

Dawn Embers said...

Malanie Schulz - Thanks. :-)

Jessica Peterson - True, it is easy. Thank you.

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!