Monday, April 29, 2013

Y is for Yes

Back on day N I posted about No and how we need to be able to say No at times. However, today is the day for Yes.



While at times we need to learn to limit ourselves, to know what we are capable of and not put undue stress on our lives. The sames goes for the opposite. Sometimes we need to make the leap forward, to say yes, to commit to something and claim we shall do it.

I have to admit. I liked the movie Yes, Man. It was funny. The guy who always said no getting convinced that he had to say yes. While some funny things fell down on him he also learned a lot by saying yes instead of no. He got to enjoy life more instead of just sit by the side while others had fun.

There is a balance needed like many things in life. We can't say yes all the time, but at the same time we don't want to become a No person either. We need both.


Did you say Yes to anything recently?
What do you think about becoming a Yes person?






No comments:

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!