Tuesday, April 23, 2013

T is for Time Off

Sometimes it's necessary to take time off. It's always great when a day off from work is coming. Even the people who like where they work comment about how they are happy when they have a day off from work. But it's not just work that we need time off from in life.

And while we may feel guilty for taking the time off, every now and then that it is okay to take time away.

With writing, sometimes I need a little break. Even with editing. I made some great progress but then needed a little break as I had a number of commitments this month. But I won't just not go back and that's the important thing to remember when taking time off from something like editing, writing or even exercise. It shouldn't be forever.

Take a little time off then get back to the task.


Do you take time off?
Do you feel bad when you do?

No comments:

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!