Tuesday, April 16, 2013

N is for No

That is right. No! The powerful word that some of us struggle to say when it is needed.


This is one word I sometimes forget about. It's possible to say no to people. I often take on more things than I am capable of handling, though I'm not exactly sure why I don't want to say no. Maybe it's because I don't want it to reflect badly on me, saying no. Maybe it's a wanting to be liked thing. Or maybe it's just a liking to put myself through more stress than necessary, cause I could be weird like that.

Why is it so hard to admit we can't do everything?

Why is it hard to admit that we might have something else that we value to do?

Learn to say no. It's okay to say. Sometimes we just have to not do everything and give ourselves a little break. It's not the end of the world and it doesn't mean anything bad to say the little two letter word. So, let's try doing it.

No.

:-)


Do you have trouble saying no?
Ever get the courage to say it and feel good afterwards?

No comments:

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!