Friday, April 10, 2015

I is for Inspire

You never know when you're actions or words will inspire someone else. (blogs in A to Z challenge)


We are inspired by many different things, whether it's motivation quotes and images on pinterest, workouts we see other people pushing hard through, or the words on the page of a book, doesn't matter. Inspiration is around us often. There is inspiration to be fit and inspiration to write. And doing either could inspire someone else.

No division of topic today. Just a question or two.

What inspires you?
Who have you inspired?

1 comment:

Tammy Theriault said...

Inspiring people for me are those defying those that box them in. Love this!! Great meeting your through the challenge!!

Fun

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

I write like
Mark Twain

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!